Glorious Galah Coffee Blend
Very Smooth Fruit and sweet Chocolate, Full flavour in the cup great with Milk of your choice and great on its own..
Mexican and Rwandan Blend
Altitude: 1700-2000 masl
- Orange, Strawberry, Brown Sugar, Toffee, Chocolate
- The Glorious Galah is a smooth brew with fruit and sweet flavours, If your after a brew that sits well in all parts of your mouth this is the one for you.. Fruits are Orange and Strawberry with the sweet light Caramel, Toffee, Brown Sugar and Chocolate flavour that everyone loves in a coffee…
- The Rwandan coffees are generally fruity flavours and the Mexican flavours are generally always fruity and light acidic and light to medium body.. They work great together.
- It is an all-rounder can be made black and tastes great with milk as well.
- Please take a look at the how to brew guides below. it will help you make this coffee to it best
How to brew Guidelines
Brew ratio of 1:18
- 23g of Espresso Grind coffee (fine)
- 42g of espresso liquid (double shot)
- 27 Seconds This means from when you push button / pull lever, until your 42g of espresso liquid is out you my have to adjust your grind to get this right
Home espresso machine..
- The Key here is to really slow the flow down if you can adjust the grind, you need to adjust it so you have the oils coming out of the coffee not just dish water.. lol.. if you are manually putting the coffee in the basket try the calculation below
- weight in the basket ____ x 1.8 = Espresso shot in grams/ milligrams
- eg. 12 x 1.8 = 21.6 grams or milligrams
- all this in 27 seconds if you can but really depends on your machine set up you have.
French press filter coffee – i feel this is a rough guide as it’s all about your personal taste.. if its to strong just ad more water????
- 16g coarse grid coffee
- 240g 94 degree hot water