Fellow Atmos Vacuum Canister – Glass, Clear
These are a must-have for the coffee lover, as they keep the coffee to its freshest level as you can suck the oxygen out of the canister to preserve the flavour in your beans
*Beans are not included
* to be used with whole beans only
The Atmos canister range from Fellow is the perfect way to keep your coffee beans fresher for longer, by eliminating air, moisture and odours from your beans. Atmos features an integrated vacuum pump that removes air from inside the canister, preventing oxidization and extending your coffee’s shelf life by up to 50%. With various styles and sizes to choose from, there is an Atmos to suit small or large amounts of leftover beans or any other pantry product you wish to keep fresh.
– Integrated Vacuum Pump removes air from the inside – Simply twist the lid back and forth to remove any air from the canister.
– The vacuum Lock Indicator turns green when the vacuum pump is locked, preventing oxidization and extending the shelf life of coffee and other pantry items.
– Easy Release Button that unlocks the canister, bringing the air pressure back to normal.
– An Airtight Silicone Seal stops air, moisture, odours, and dust from seeping in.
– Choose between clear glass, or upgrade to matte black stainless steel for an extra layer of protection from light.
– Store everyday pantry items in the Atmos, like cereal, nuts, and pasta to keep your food fresher for longer.
Beans are not included
– Styles: Clear Glass, Stainless Steel Matte Black, and Stainless Steel Matte White
– Sizes: 1.2 Litres (16oz/450g of beans), 0.7 Litres (10oz/280g of beans), 0.4 Litres (6oz/170g of beans)
– Do not store ground substances, like ground coffee or flour in the Atmos. This may clog the vacuum lid and prevent a proper vacuum seal. Do not place Atmos upside down while storing content inside.
– Atmos is not to be cleaned in the dishwasher. For best cleaning practices, please refer to the Atmos Safety Instructions.