Cafetto Evo – 1kg
Keep it clean. Keep it green.
Balancing the cleaning function for your espresso machine with the ability to protect the flavour and quality of organic coffee is a real concern. Cafetto addresses that issue with its Evo espresso machine cleaner. Evo complies with OMRI (the Organic Materials Review Institute) standards for the USDA National Organic Program.
Instructions – Group Heads:
- Remove the coffee filter from the group handle and swap it out for the “blind” filter.
- For daily cleaning, add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle. Insert as if brewing a shot of espresso. NB: if machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
- Start the cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner; stop the cycle and allow to sit for another 10 seconds.
- Start and stop the cycle 4 more times, running each for 10 seconds and stopping for 10 seconds.
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under hot water from the delivery group. Turn off.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter to rinse. Start and stop the cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds, ensuring a thorough rinsing. Remove the blind filter and re-insert regular filter.
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season the machine.
Instructions – Group Handles:
- Soak the group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water mixed with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Cafetto Part Number: E29120
There are no reviews yet.