The Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press provides the simplest way of making quality, traditional coffee, French Press style. Made from 18/10 Stainless Steel and a durable Heat-tempered Glass Cylinder, it features a simplistic enduring design that will fit perfectly into a into any kitchen. This Bialetti Press also features a soft touch handle for a touch of elegance.
How to use the Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press:
- Hold handle firmly, then pull the plunger unit straight up and out of the pot.
- Put coarse ground coffee or loose tea into the pot.
- Pour hot (not boiling) water into the pot. Leave a minimum of 3cm space at the top.
- Stir the brew with a plastic or wooden spoon.
- Place the plunger unit on top of the pot. Turn lid to close off the pour spout opening. Do not press down for at least 4 minutes.
- Hold the pot handle firmly with the spout turned away from you. Then using the weight of your hand, apply slight pressure on top of the knob to slowly lower the plunger straight down into the pot. Minimum pressure produces the best results.
- Turn the lid to open the pour spout and pour coffee into a cup.
BIALETTI SIMPLICITY 1L COFFEE PRESS FEATURES
Quality Materials – 18/10 Stainless steel and durable Glass Cylinder.
French Press Coffee – A classic for any coffee lover – it produces coffee that’s full-flavoured and full-bodied.
Simplicity in Brewing – Combine coffee and water, wait a few minutes, then pour and enjoy.
Eco-Friendly Filter – A durable Stainless Steel filter enhances your coffee’s flavour and eliminates waste from paper filters.
Italian Glass – Designed to last years with heat-resistant and high borosilicate properties.
1L Capacity – Brews a large enough batch for cafes or large households.
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES
- Bialetti Simplicity 1L Coffee Press
- Materials: 18/10 Stainless steel & BorosilicateGlass cylinder
- Volume: 1L
- Capacity: 8 Cup approx.
- Dimensions: 17.1 x 10.2 x 21 cm