AeroPress coffee makers are portable, convenient and easy to use.
Think of it as an espresso maker, drip coffee maker, and French press, all rolled into one! Skip the bitterness and acidity and brew rich, flavorful coffee wherever you are.
The below recipe inverts the AeroPress, therefore no water drips through the filter until you’re ready. Giving you a cleaner brew process and more consistent results.
You’ll get a slightly different flavour compared to the traditional AeroPress technique, because more water stays in the AeroPress during the immersion stage of the brew, before the pressure forces the water through the coffee grounds and filter into your cup.
- 14g of coffee beans
- 200g of just-boiled water 90-96c
- Extra water to rinse any paper filters
- Put the paper filter into the cap, rinse and set aside.
- Grind 14g of coffee and place in the inverted AeroPress.
- Fill up to 200g with water just off the boil, stir and attach the filter cap.
- Put serving cup Filter end and turn over, Plunge gently until you hear a hiss.